Monday, July 5, 2010

[me] ABCs Of My Life

Post- my mental breakdown, i've decided a few stances (is that the right word?) I've taken on my life. a) I'm taking the SAT in the fall b) I'm probably gonna spend most of this week doing summer homework/ trying not to go insane c) I don't want to go to college d) Since i have to go to college, i don't want to go to college in the States e) I wish I was a musician or actress so i didn't have to worry about school f) I'm afraid of the future g) I need to go on a drive to clear my head h) My hands won't stop smelling like fish and it's making me crazy i) I don't know how I'm gonna survive this school year j) I don't care about what stupid people from school are doing k) To my core, I wish I was a senior and i already graduated (and i could live through anything if magic made it) i) I wish I was living outside this country right now because m) I hate America n) I'm gonna go put on more mascara because o) Putting on makeup somehow calms me down p) I've given up on boys and summer flings q) Unless I'm on the computer, whenever I think about the future, my hands start shaking r) Fast food is so bad for you s) i'm glad i'm going to new york because i can't take virginia life for much longer t) i might buy a toe ring u) I've sorta given up on getting a summer job u) I'm kinda glad I don't have a summer job v) I need to shave before friday w) I just got a text message x) I wish I could go back to 1996 when I was 2 years old and actually appreciate how simple my life was y) I wish there wasn't such a focus on education in our society because z) That makes me really stressed/ sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment