Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[music/me] Death By Umbrella

^^that was an MJ reference. Now you know!

These are a few of my favorite things...for now at least.

F**k You- Cee Lo Green


Crystal Ball - O ( + >
Acknowledge Me
Ripopgodazippa
Love Sign Remix
So Dark
Interactive (are you ready?!)
Da Bang
Calhoun Square
What's My Name (nothing stays the same anyway...)
Days of Wild
She Gave Her Angels


The Truth- O ( + >
Don't Play Me
Circle Of Amour
Animal Kingdom (no member of the animal kingdom ever did a thing to me)
Fascination 
One Of Your Tears

Arrogance- Prince & The New Power Generation
The Flow (ask what I'm kickin, I'm kickin the flow)


Chaos and Disorder- O ( + >
I Rock, Therefore I Am (if the whole world buys your Bus Stop, I don't care :))



And because I am a shoe/clothes horse...

I'm getting these. FOR SURE. And as for the cole slaw, horse shoes my (use your imagination)!


Both colors. Don't act like you don't know.

And what's the point of great shoes without documentation?

Since my SONY had an unfortunate run in with the shallow end of a swimming pool...

"Women who don't wear perfume have no future." -Chanel


Word is law.

I'm a fanciful character. Until next time,

Ask what I'm kickin? I'm kickin the flow.






No comments:

Post a Comment