Monday, April 11, 2011

[fashion] I Rock, Therefore I Am

The countdown has truly begun! I was back in my oh-so-familiar setting recently (aka school) and I realized, I'm nearly finished. I'm more than excited to be completely honest. I'm so ready to be done with school and move on with my actual life. Sadly, the work isn't over yet. I guess today was the day I looked back on the year and what I've completed, and looked forward to what has yet to be done. There's no need to stress (yet), I've got this.


Blazer and leggings from Nordstrom. Shirt from Forever 21. Boots by Steve Madden.

On another note, eBay bidding literally gets my heart racing. I get so confident because I think I'm winning the auction, and only when it ends do I find out that some dope on the other side of the world outbid me at the last second. Poo them.

Love,
Cams

No comments:

Post a Comment