Thursday, June 2, 2011

[fashion] Slammin'!

^^That's what a girl called my outfit today. At least, that's what I heard in my head :)

So this description will be quick because it barely came from my head at all. This outfit was a fulfillment of a request to wear black with red accents, so here's what I came up with after half an hour of scouring my closet. I got a lot of compliments for it today, so here's to breaking the rules every once in a while!

Black dress by Forever 21. Red glasses from H&M. Lita Heels by Jeffery Campbell from Solestruck. Red belt from Momma.

Camille The Great

PS- 1. I have one more week of school left!!!!
2. I haven't followed my outfit plans for the past 2 days GASP.
3. I just might become an exercise freak in the next month
4. At night, I pray that I will never leave home without my chapstick.
5. And yes, I'm starving right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment