Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[fashion] Streetwalkin' BABY!

Shooz on mah brayn.

But honestly, I cannot focus. Snow days really mess with my head! On one hand, I love the extra sleep, but the extra sleep makes me crave MORE sleep. And the freedom to run the streets as I please make me wonder why I can't run the streets EVERY day. And the fact that I have all this time to do tomorrow's homework makes me avoid it even more. So here's where shoes (and Prince) come in. I can surf the internet looking at shoes for hours...it's a disease.

So here are the ones I'm smitten with:

These look FINE on my feet, take my word for it.

They're bestsellers apparently. Something about them reminds me of Dr. Martens, but they're a bit less.......structured? Or acclaimed, I suppose. Not sure if I love them yet. They're cheaper than Dr. M boots but...not convinced.

Notice a pattern? Steve Madden, love the brand. These are what I'd like to call "office chic". They're fabulous, but modest too. And everybody knows modesty is my policy! HA.

Pinky pinky. They're spring/summer boots. Hopefully if the toe isn't distressed like the black pair is, they can look as good in person as in this picture.

EVENTUALLY. That's a promise.

Fin. That means the end.


PS- On a significantly more purple day than today, I shall post all the designer shoes I oogle over. Because a girl like me will NEVER drool :)

Yeah...I'm fancy, huh?
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment