Friday, January 28, 2011

[me] Weird Is An Understatement

Today I was impulsive. That's the succinct version, at least.

I snapped at my mother through a text message and she got upset. And she told my dad through a text message and he got upset. Then he yelled at me through a text message (and real life, I should add) so I got upset. It was a pretty upsetting morning.

After that episode, I went to my bedroom to lick my wounds and hyperventilate and do other unexplainable things. When that got boring (or I started to relax, either one) I surfed the internet about a camera, again. Yesterday, I decided on getting a Panasonic Lumix camera with 14 megapixels and other settings that I didn't care about and don't remember. However, during today's search I stumbled upon a nugget of knowledge (which brings my total count up to 432,347,340,459,000,008 or what I like to call 1) and have since learned that the amount of megapixels a camera has does not reflect upon the image quality. Psh, after my SONY camera which was overpriced and overrated, I shoulda known. But anyway, after deciding to chill on focusing on MPs so much, I went on eBay. Because after learning anything important, the next course of action would be to go on eBay and test it out. No. Matter. What. So I log onto eBay and on my home screen, it was advertising the Kodak Easyshare camera series. Which leads into my next point.

I bought a camera. I had originally planned to buy Dr. Martens and ask for a camera from my parents for my birthday, but since I felt a surge of independence, and more importantly, non-dependence, I bought it. It's purple (most important quality). The one I got was the Kodak Easyshare C something something, 12.3 MPs or maybe 12.7 (not that that would make any difference) and it's purple. And not a bright, sappy, irritating purple either, but a dark, brooding, mysterious purple. It went with my mood.

Third, and my least significant bit of impulsiveness. I listened to Prince while hiding under my desk. It was easy and quite enjoyable. My headphones are long enough to stretch halfway across my room without disconnecting from my computer, so I started from the beginning of my "Recently Added" playlist in iTunes and got on the floor underneath my desk. I then placed my legs on my chair and pulled my chair closer to my desk. I hoped that if anyone walked in, they wouldn't be able to see me under my desk. Unfortunately, nobody walked in, so I didn't get the chance to test my theory. Boo hoo.



I live a lemon life.

Drip drop,
Camille.

No comments:

Post a Comment