Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[fashion] DOCTOR!

^Prince reference.  100 points if you know the song!

Anyhow, everyday I oogle at this brand and every day I find yet another color of a pair I like. If these aren't on my feet in the next month I might go insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I worry about how the style will mesh with what's in my closet though, so I look up tons of pictures of different ways to wear them to reassure myself. Below are my favorites.

Especially love the girl on the left.

The brown ones are really cool, and less harsh than the black ones I want. (I want the white ones too btw...)



Do you see this outfit? Fantastic. I need blue Docs...officially.




Would it be insane to ask for 4 pairs [edit: 5] of these for my birthday? Yeah, well life is crazy. Dream big!

Until next time....
Camille

ps- As I find new pictures that I like, I add them. So if you're checking on this post every once in a while, yes, I'm changing it. 2/15/11

No comments:

Post a Comment