Thursday, February 3, 2011

[fashion] Truth

Do you think you deserve a legitimate post? Don't answer that. It's not about you, it's about me.

Tralalalala. So let's discuss hair no?

1) Annalynne Mccord.

I have yet to talk about how much I choke over her in 90210! Love love love her. And I love her clothes and her crazy ferocious hair. Curly hair can do anything, I tell you.


Tres chic.
2) Jill Jones

I LOVE JILL JONES. Paisley Park obsession. 
Look familiar? IT BETTER!
Blonde hair, don't care.

3) Prince.

Yes, Prince. I honestly tried to find someone else whose hair I admired more than his. I gave myself a splitting headache (not really) before giving up.




And now, without further adieu, I will bring this post to a close. Because if I don't get some juice in my system within the next 45 seconds, I'm going to vomit. Just gonna tell it like it T-I-is.

My legs are tingling in an uncomfortable manner, DO YOU SEE HOW I SUFFER FOR YOU?
Camille.




No comments:

Post a Comment