Saturday, April 3, 2010

[me] Back To The Motherland

Seriously, I have NO internet where I'm staying (in New York!). I don't know what it is, but it isn't working. So yes, I have succumbed to whipping out my laptop in Starbucks and the Apple store (where I am now) to a) check facebook, email, etc. b) update this crazy little blog c) shop online (I must AT LEAST once a day) d) wreak all sorts of other internet havoc. While I whipped out my laptop in the wonderful Genius Bar, I did manage to snap a few pictures, but that won't be displayed here because NEWSFLASH! I don't have internet where I'm staying and I forgot to bring my camera cord plugin contraption. But I have been taking them, so they'll appear in a bit. And I'd love to tell you about the countless number of dogs I've seen since I arrived yesterday or the many many smells of New York or how every cab I've been in in the past 24 hours has had a crazy cab driver & an atrocious smell, BUT Mom's rolling her eyes and talking on the phone so I think that means it's time to go :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment