Sunday, April 25, 2010

[fashion] Quite Stunning Actually


As I was perusing the hallways of the internet at this inspirational hour, I decided to explore the door of Lady Gaga's photo shoot pictures and I stumbled upon this picture:
Not to tell you what to think, but Gaga is WORKING this dress. And she holds her own (waist) next to a size 0, 6-foot-something model too, might I add. And this picture had me thinking, Balmain is kind of vicious at appeasing the tough edgy exterior in people.








What?!?! A Michael Jackson picture?!?! The gods must be crazy. Alright moving on. :) Doesn't the shirt look like someone's rib cage? I'm telling you, if you seperated the ribs and laid them out flat, they'd be identical (sort of).












Anyway, I just wanted to let that simmer as you continue with your life. Since posting Googled pictures on a blog with some commentary is my life, I'll add a few more!

PS- To justify the previous mention of MJ earlier, I'd like to add that this jacket (and others of previous collections) are very Michael Jackson 1984 classic Thriller-inspired. 20 points for the girl up past 12:30 to write about this!













Note to reader: This post began as a photo tribute to Lady Gaga, complete with photo dijour. Since it morphed into another rant, I'll try to remember to include it another time (hopefully I can work it into something else). Until next time, [insert appropriate closing quote here]

XOXO 
~Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment