Friday, April 9, 2010

[me] Update!

I desperately need a camo green military jacket. I'm pretty sure it should be a national emergency. And more than the fact that i need to buy one, I need to find one that looks the way the one in my head does. Yes, I imagine what I want before I see it. Yes, that makes me pretty hard to shop for. No, I don't care. I love to find what I'm looking for, and I love when it is everything I ever dreamed of.
Back to the point. In case you weren't aware, military jackets are a huge spring trend. You might have seen some in stores like American Eagle or in the Victoria's Secret catalogue (they actually have really good clothes!). And while following trends is SUPER boring, I know I'll have it beyond this. I'm just hoping that if I find one, I will be bold enough to wear it the way I want and not chicken out and get safe with it. I'm amping up my wardrobe FYI.

In other news, I haven't left a quote in a while. I have quite a collection to share, but I think this one fits:

"In dreams and in life, nothing is impossible."

So I guess I'll find my green jacket after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment