Monday, May 10, 2010

[life] God, Help Me Not Fail!

Been a minute, I know I know! And while there are a billion things I could produce as a reason for my absence, there is no excuse (because hey, it's my life). So I can just apologize. Summer's coming soon, then these posts will be more frequent (knock on wood!) Since I don't have much time and sleep is of the essence, I'll give you a brief synopsis of all the things I've been storing up in my mind

- List of Spring/Summer Wardrobe 2010 things to wear: maxi dresses, printed cardigans, sandals (DV by Dolce Vita), black converses (dirty, they look better that way!), black/brown/white sunglasses, mix & match bikini pairs (Victoria's Secret/PINK), floral print leggings (NEED), blazers, twill/cotton shorts, wedges/heels, big but simple purses (designer?), chic silver jewelry.

- List of Spring/Summer Wardrobe 2010 things to avoid: denim shorts, printed shorts, jackets over tank tops, logo tees (although I wore one today, I was in a rush!), wristlets, baggy pants, sweatpants, etc.

-Books to Read: Antigone, Crime and Punishment, Classy (Derek Blasberg), Hungry (Crystal Renn), The One Hundred (Nina Ricci)

- College sweatshirts for winter/rainy summer days: Rehobeth (sp?) Beach, New York City (getting this one very soon!), Mizzou, Yale, Myrtle Beach

- Things to Do: get a job, work at said job, be efficient at said job, smile

What can I say after that? This is my life, in no uncertain terms. Like it or leave it!

Oh and ps- I've made a vow recently to establish my opinion of myself as the only one that matters. It's liberating and unrestricting and oodles of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment