Wednesday, August 11, 2010

[fashion] Sign Of The Times

Reasons I know the end is near: 1) I swear there is less ink in my Sharpies every time I buy new ones*, 2) Prince stopped singing about sex, 3) Crocs exist. And soon at Nordstrom.

Just let that simmer.

AT. NORDSTROM. How could they do this to me?!?* I love Nordstrom with a steaming passion, but this is a serious downgrade. No wonder I've been seeing an influx of ugly shoes there! The marketing and sales team is just trying to prepare us for the Antichrist that are Crocs.* I even see commercials for Crocs nowadays. And something about the new styles they introduce remind me of TOMS. A dowdier, laughable take on them. I don't give a damn about comfort. If I want comfort, I'll sleep in a coffin. They're very soft, at least that's what my vampire friends say. Bella, Jacob, Edward, you know, the Twilight crew. Speaking of which, they have a clothing line and BAM here we are back to Nordstrom! But seriously....no.

*I'm not being overdramatic. This is my life.

IN OTHER NEWS-

Royal blue nails are wildly attractive. On me, at least. Just a head's up.

Lovelovelove,
Camille

PS- I am in no way in favor of or endorsing the phenomena that is Twilight. But I cannot ignore that it exists.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment