Monday, September 27, 2010

[life] Media Mix

Been a while, eh dolls? Ah well. I look to the future and so should you. I could talk about my life or my epiphanies or new music, but why not do it all? I THINK YES.

Life-
Busy. Wild. Silly. Boring. Fun. Sucky.  Next question? :)

Epiphanies-
Business and friendship are 2 different entities. You can't buy fuel on friendship credit, honey!

Color is beautiful.

Say what you mean. Or say nothing.


Music-

SIGN. O. THE. TIMES. More detail? Sure.

"The Cross"-- Black days, stormy nights.
"Slow Love"-- The man in the moon is smiling, for he knows what I'm dreaming of...
"The Ballad of Dorothy Parker." -- Wanna take a bath?
"It."-- I gotta tell ya what you mean to me, alright!
"Housequake."-- What was that? Aftershock.
"Play in the Sunshine."-- We're gonna teach that love'll make him tall!

Madness. Radness. And all in between.
Nuggets of information. "I HAVE TO HAVE THE TREE!"
~ Cams


No comments:

Post a Comment