Sunday, September 12, 2010

[music] Off Base

This used to be a sad post, but after contemplating it for a day, I realized that in this case, sadness isn't worth it. The songs remain unchanged however, they still help me reminisce on old times. But the past is the past, and I only look ahead. So when you're in a sombre mood, light a few candles, listen to the rain (because this is the PERFECT rainy day playlist), and jam with me.

12. Everytime- Janet Jackson


11. Mellow- Prince


21. Toxic- Yael Naim


10. Flaws and All- Beyonce


15. Sometimes It Snows In April- Prince


9. Don't Let Go (Love)- En Vogue


9. How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore- Prince


8. Somebody's Somebody- O ( + >


7. God Was In the Water- Bonnie Raitt


6. Where'd You Go- Destiny's Child


4. Dreaming With a Broken Heart- John Mayer


28. Officially Missing You- Tamia


5. Who's Gonna Save My Soul- Gnarls Barkley


4. Funny Girl- Barbra Streisand


3. Blame It On Me- Chrisette Michele


12. Maybe Your Baby- Stevie Wonder


3. I'm Going Down- Mary J. Blige



2. I Hate U- O ( + >


5. Good Morning, Heartache- Billie Holiday


0. It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday- Boyz II Men


-7. Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer- Stevie Wonder




"If you set your mind free, baby, maybe you'd understand."

Real love never leaves. Real love never dies.
:) Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment