Monday, September 27, 2010

[me] Gotta Love The ORG

I remember back when I used to take bubble baths with my pants on. Then one day, as I reached over for my fruit cocktail, I accidentally bumped the radio & it fell into the water. Later, when the police found me and resuscitated me, my pants and the radio were still on. The radio, which, suprisingly enough, was still working, was playing Joni singing "Help me, I'm think I'm falling", so they had come to the conclusion that I had tried to off myself. I laughed & tried in vain to explain to 'em that they had it all wrong. The only reason I still had my pants on was 'cuz I was kinda seeing someone & the main reason for the fruit cocktail was because I wasn't too hungry.

After a minute or two of awkward silence, they pushed me back into the tub & threw the radio back in again. 

The Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment