Thursday, June 10, 2010

[life] Flashback!

So while procrastinating today, I stumbled upon an old Christina Aguilera video. And don't think I'm about to spark a "Xtina VS. Gaga" debate, because I simply don't feel like it (plus it's not like you can't find it anywhere else), but I realized, having never seen the video before, it tackles a lot of interesting issues. And I'm not going to use this to discuss my political ideology either, but take a look and judge for yourselves!

Ponder.

Oh, and iTunes really needs to get more Janet Jackson videos. They don't have any from the Janet album years al the way to the All for You album. That's about 10+ years of material! I, for one, would like to watch "You Want This (Color Version)" everyday for the rest of my life, but that's just me :)

With love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment