Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[me] Under The Cherry Moon

Due to my recent infatuation with Prince (BLASHPHEMY! I know, shame shame.), I've discovered a few new movies to watch. And other than The First Wives Club, that's what I've been doing. This is the 3rd day in a row that I've watched the film, Under The Cherry Moon, and the 2nd time I've watched Graffiti Bridge. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed them both (that's why I'm watching it again, DUH!). No, I have NOT watched Purple Rain yet, I'm saving that for tomorrow. So in case you were wondering what raunchy things I've been doing this summer, there it is, in plain old English. TGFN (Thank God for Netflix )!

And for a quick cultural influence, I've been watching Facebook statuses talk about going to the beach, crazed parties, and I've seen one too many post about the new Eclipse movie. This sparks the question: Who cares? Who are you talking to and who do you think is listening? (your line: "Are you really one to talk, Camille?" my line: "NOBODY ASKED YOU!") Like an eskimo, chill with all the madness.

Now peace and be wild :)

No comments:

Post a Comment