Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[me] Eaten Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer is coming (or arguably, is here) which means time for friends, fun, and food. And not just food for people, but food for mosquitos too. (NOTE: This is going to get weird.) Anyways I hate mosquitos. They're dreadful. They sneak up on you and suck your blood and leave huge itchy bumps on your skin. My mosquito bite count as of today (and please note that I am RARELY outside, let alone in the sun) is 5. I have 5 freaking mosquito bites and June isn't even over yet! One on my left hand, 2 on my left elbow (one right next to the other, isn't that a joke?), one on my left ankle (that is thankfully shrinking rapidly) and one on my face. I HAVE A MOSQUITO BITE ON THE SIDE OF MY FACE. Well, more like on my hairline, but still, a monstrosity nonetheless. How does this always happen to me? And how can I make it stop?????????????????? I like the summer for many reasons (LIE: I only like summer because I get out of school),  but this makes summer a HUGE downer (and also the facts that 1. people think it's acceptable to not wear clothes in the summer, 2. the weather is always hot, sweaty, sticky, and gross, 3. I have to see fools from school everywhere I go, even at the airport or when I'm out of town, 4. I pretty much despise summer clothing...peacoats and scarves beat tank tops any day of the week, 5. I could whine about summer some more but I want to take a shower). And now that I have sufficiently complained, I bid you internet creatures adieu.

But not before I ask, do you take showers every night? I'll be the first to say that I don't. When I don't feel like it, I won't. Some might find that disgusting, but I don't mind (honestly, it's not like I care what you think :) ). Whatever your opinion, when you can run your water, take baths, and wash your car in 50 years, you'll have me to thank. Saving the world, one (skipped) shower at a time.

Alright that's it. I know you've read enough. Good night (or morning) for wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment