Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[fashion] Kicks & Giggles

I've got 16 days left in school, so of course I'm back to planning outfits! I woke up Monday morning and thought, "I really don't care anymore." Seriously! Just because Mondays' outfit was a doggone shame (and trust me when I say that it was), doesn't mean I have to sink into the pit of fashion-no's. I've planned every outfit until the end of school, so now I just have to read that in the morning, which really simplifies my morning routine. Plus, it didn't hurt that I got 8 hours and 15 minutes of sleep last night (not on purpose!) and woke up this morning feeling truly rejuvenated. I haven't felt rejuvenated since December, and that's a fact. After the workload I've had this year, I deserve to wind down. Raise your glasses, get ready for summer!
T-shirt by Victoria's Secret PINK. Twill shorts by H&M. Sandals by Blowfish from Threadsence.

My name is Camille, and this is my life.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment