Monday, May 9, 2011

[me] Hot 100

This is my 100th post. After more than a year of blogging, it's about time, don't you think? Instead of being celebratory and looking back on my old posts and chronicling my favorites/ looking toward the future and coming up with ideas I want to execute, I'm going to spend the rest of this post complaining. And I don't care how you feel about it!

Things I Don't Like:
1) stomachaches
2) headaches
3) acne
4) acne showing up in places besides your face
5) when I can't buy something I want to buy
6) boogers
7) allergies
8) all types of insects and moving plants
9) pens or markers that run out of ink
10) when your joints feel stiff and you can't crack them
11) homework
12) schoolwork
13) work work
14) flab: on my stomach or wherever
15) when people tell me to do things I don't want to do
16) when I'm in the mood to do something of my own will, then someone tells me I have to do it
17) being interrupted
18) hangnails
19) chipped nail polish
20) unkempt nails, or appearance in general
21) when everyone thinks a person is attractive, but they're all completely misguided
22) when people won't let me guide them
23) apps
24) dry skin
25) closed-minded individuals
26) farts
27) dust
28) cleaning.....ironic, since I don't like dust
29) clutter, and general disorganization
30) bad news...bears
31) bacteria and germs
32) when TV shows leave you hanging at the end of the episode because they want you to watch next week's episode, when in actuality, you should be given the information you need to know because you deserve it!
33) cursing
34) immaturity
35) high school......you can't believe it took me that long to get to this one? me either.
36) pencils that break before you want them to
37) scabs
38) people who never talk loudly enough for you to actually hear what they're saying
39) people who act too sexy
40) invisible and unrelenting irritants in my eyes
41) people who cannot concede to the opposition
42) when my nails are getting long and pretty then i touch a feather and 3 nails break
43) tattoos on people who don't look better with tattoos
44) piercings on people who don't look better with piercings
45) people who pretend they don't feel
46) when your parents don't put their credit card back on iTunes so you can no longer buy music legally
47) when people laugh at my jokes, on account of I'm so unfunny
48) loud talking
49) people who call Michael Jackson white/ call Prince gay
50) general weirdness and tom foolery

Camille
Ps- Happy 100 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment